Saturday, May 8, 2010

Impossible Flowers

Sometimes in April I forget what it was like
You know? Peace
And then may comes with it's flowers and hope
And maybe the rain did bring new life
So I can still smell him
No matter how hard I try to forget the scent of love
And dissapointment
And intangible things
And he always comes back on different forms
But it took learning to love myself that it was always 
Going to be
The same him
Distant and beautiful; growing only to die
I begin to love only to cry
These are impossible flowers
That will not stay in the earth they will only stay in dreams
They will only be here until they leave
And I will be left loving them
Longing for their distant beauty and the smell 
Of them
Of him in all his forms 
And gotdamn these storms will kill them
So i protect them
Nurture them
And always in April celebrate them
For all the joy and sorrow they bring
My impossibe flowers  

No comments:

Post a Comment